Paradise Properties Harbor Country, New Buffalo Michigan
Broker / President
- A full service Real Estate Company specializing in Lake Michigan Lakefront Property exclusively, covering the Lake Michigan Coastline from Beverly Shores Indiana to Holland Michigan.
- A Member and recipient of the Southwest Michigan's™ award winning Diamond Level every year since the inception of Paradise Properties.
- A life time Silver Award Member
- Cheryl's sales have ranked her in the top 1/2 of 1% of Realtors in the MLS (out of 850 Realtors)
- The only Real Estate Company that lists and sells exclusively Lake Michigan Properties, in addition to covering 100 miles of coastline.
- Since the company's inception, Paradise Properties has sold over $200,000,000. In Lake Michigan Properties.
1999 - 2003 Nadra K Real Estate, New Buffalo Michigan
- I was consistently awarded the highest level for MLS Producer Award every year.
- I was consistently one of the top producers for the office, and was paid a record breaking highest commission check ever paid by Nadra K to a single agent.
- I Listed and sold the highest priced Lakefront home on record in 2001 and consequently changed the pricing structure and strategy for the entire lakefront market from that day forward.
1998 - 1999 Farley Real Estate, New Buffalo Michigan
- I was awarded the Silver MLS Award within the first six month period of practicing real estate. The very first sale as a new realtor was a Lake Michigan lakefront.
1992 - 1998 Renaissance Design, Naperville Illinois
- Owned and operated a Rehab and Design firm, managed properties as a General Contractor and Landlord.
- Rehabbed and designed new floor plans and updates for Vintage Homes in Historical Districts, and also acted as general contractor on the projects.
- Performed Interior Design service for multiple Lofts and Row houses for private individuals in Chicago, Illinois
- A Member of the Merchandise Mart, Chicago, Illinois.
- A Member of the National Historic Preservation Society.
1986 - 1993 Luna Productions Unlimited, Inc.
- Owned and operated a full service Advertising Agency with an extensive staff.
- Procured and sold National and Regional Corporations and Companyâ€™s, and was responsible for creating and managing their advertising projects and budgets in excess of $50 Million annually.
- Created Creative Campaigns for the use in Television, Radio, Newspaper, Magazine, Cable Television, Billboards, Brochures, Direct Mail, Corporate Identity and Training Videos.
- Selected negotiated and placed national media placement for Corporations including Archway Cookies, Unisys, Security Link, Elec-Tek, Savin Copiers, Sears Security Systems, Pepsi, Great Western Boot Company and more.
- Member A.F.T.R.A., A recognized producer for the Association of Television, Radio, Actors.
1984 - 1986 4D's Advertising, Chicago Illinois
- A Radio and Television full service Specialty Advertising Agency.
- Performed sales, creative services and media placement for National and Regional Automotive Groups.
1979 - 1984 Salter Broadcasting Corporation
National Sales Manager
- Sold Radio Air Time to National and Regional Advertisers as well as to Advertising Agencies in six Unites States Markets.
- Member National Association of Broadcasters
1977 - 1979 Brickhouse Broadcasting
- Sold Radio Air Time as well as wrote and produced radio commercials.